Reverse Osmosis Systems Available in Phoenix
Investing in a reverse osmosis system in Phoenix, Arizona may help safeguard you and the ones you love from the harmful contaminants found in city drinking water. These contaminants include discharge from petroleum refineries and metal refineries, drilling wastes, and leaching from septic tanks and sewage. When you purchase a reverse osmosis system in Arizona from All About Water you can relax knowing that the quality of your water is healthy and safe enough for your family to drink.
Having a reverse osmosis system in Arizona provides you with high-quality water for worry-free drinking and cooking. Get bottled water quality in the convenience of your own home- no need to lift heavy jugs. All About Water’s EcoWater ERO 175 and HERO 375 reverse osmosis series provide great tasting water for all your cooking and drinking water needs.
REVERSE OSMOSIS SERIES FEATURES:
- Unique and elegant chrome and brushed nickel
- Enclosed filter for quick, dry, easy, twist off filter change
- Block carbon pre-filter for the removal of sediment, chlorine taste, and odor
- High-volume, semi-permeable membrane
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors
- Three-stage filtering process: carbon sediment filter, RO membrane; and a carbon post filter to polish the water before you drink it
- Durable chrome-colored faucet
- NSF tested and certified
- Electronic monitoring system indicates when the filters and membrane need to be changed
- The ability to connect to EcoWater’s 3500 Series Water Conditioner/Refiner remote monitor with HydroLink® technology
- The ability to connect to EcoWater’s 3500 Series Water Conditioner/Refinerremote monitor with HydroLink® technology (HERO 375).
For a list of the impurities reduced by the 375 Series reverse osmosis systems please contact your EcoWater Systems dealer.
HOW REVERSE OSMOSIS WORKS:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Finally, the water passes through an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this filtering stage immediately before going to the faucet.
For more information about the benefits and costs of a Phoenix reverse osmosis system, call All About Water at 480-892-7556 and ask to schedule a feasibility and site inspection with a reverse osmosis specialist.