- The Seamless, blow molded, polybutylene tank is incapable of being injured due to rust and corrosion
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass gives the tank unmatched strength
- The tank is designed, built and warranted not to leak “for as long as you own your home”
- Polyurethane ENVIROFOAM™ insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- Allows only 5° F heat loss in 24-hours!
- Tough molded outer shell resists dents and scratches
- Bowl shaped bottom allows complete sediment draining
- Easy to move, handle and install
- Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve for greater value and security
- The all plastic tank eliminates the use for an anode rod- preventing foul smell!
For more information about the benefits and costs of a Phoenix Marathon water heater, just call All About Water at 480-892-7556 and ask to schedule a feasibility and Site Inspection with a water heater specialist.